How I Love Windows Live Mail

This one's another great thing I've just found the use.

For a few years I've been looking for an email client that works fast and clean, but my search returned zero. I've tried Mozilla Thunderbird, but I just could not agree with it.

And when my friend suggested downloading Windows Live Messenger, I found an application called Live Mail. "What's this? Maybe another Thunderbird," I guessed. However, my curiosity wins over my mind and took over control of my hands. SO I clicked the application download manager to install the Live Mail together with Live Writer - which I also found very handy to write and publish my writings (blogs, I mean ^^).

Not that I used the Live Mail, I dumped the application. I didn't even notice the use. After about 3 or 4 months, I recalled downloading something. "Ah, the Live Mail. Maybe I should try working with this thing."

And as simple as turning your hand upside down, the email client automatically detected the settings for hotmail, and what I did was sit and wait for only a few seconds.

I downloaded my emails. And I got the attachments my friends sent to me. I didn't have to open the web no more. Just one (or two I suppose) button(s), and I'm up to date. :)

0 comments: