3rd Floor

This is terrible for an undergraduate student: he cannot differ going up to the third floor and going up two floors!

Oh, poor Cahyo. This guy was horribly mistaken. I said that we're meeting up on the third floor. And what he did was he went up the escalator twice! (In Galaxy Mall, the very first floor from where you get in is called ground floor. Just one floor above is the first floor.)

Took quite long for us to meet coz he didn't get the idea. "Meet me at the foodcourt," I told him. Okay, I looked for him all over the place, but no sign of his being.

I smsed him, he recognized that he was in front SOGO. OK, I went to SOGO. But, I found out that there's no SOGO up on the third floor. SOGO is only until the 2nd floor.

My initiative had fired up, so I went down one floor, having thought that he took the wrong idea of getting up to the 3rd floor. And there he was! Strolling all himself, looking for the nowhere-to-be-found foodcourt. :D

0 comments: